Reviews, Essays and other small publishings
by MO DUFFY COBB
- Madwoman in Love with the Universe: A Review of Phenomenal
Published by Literary Mama, June 17th, 2015
- Salt, Stars & Sparrows:A Review of Ted Kooser’s Splitting An Order
Review published by Empty Mirror, April 3rd, 2015
- The Good Night Book: A Dream State. Published by Arts East, July 31st, 2014.
- Book Review of Elena Passarello’s Let Me Clear My Throat ARTS EAST April 2012.
Music & Theatre
- Lobsters, Potatoes and Craft Beer: The May Long Music Festival, The East, May 2017.
- New Music: Mike Bochoff Band Releases Distractions
Published by The East, March 24th, 2017
- Spoon River: Out of Life and Into Song, Arts East. August 2016
- “Anne & Gilbert At the Guild!” June 28th, 2013 Published by ARTS EAST
- PEI’s Best Brews, Welcome PEI, September 10th, 2015
- Searching for Abegweit: The Island Songs and Stories of Lennie Gallant
Theatre Review published by Arts East August 19th, 2014
- “Charlottetown Lights Up with Art in the Open”; Arts East. September 2rd, 2013
in essay / Profile
- Mo Duffy Cobb Unpacks Her Journey, VCFA Alumni Magazine, 2018
- A Conversation with Mo Duffy Cobb, by Kim Ruff. Literary Mama, 2019
- Transformational Travel: My Journey with Cargo Literary, Hamilton Review of Books.
- Headphones, Montreal Writes. March 31st, 2019.
- September 7th, 2017 (Essay).
Published by Past Ten, a quarterly which asks, “”Where were you on this day ten years ago?”. September 7th, 2017
- This Halloween, To Thine Own Self Be True. Strong Self (ie). Oct. 31st, 2017
- The Small Face of Equity Published by The Rumpus. December 29th, 2015
- Three O’clock Wedding Published by Damselfly Press, Issue 30 Nonfiction. Feb 2015
- Stars Did ; Understorey Magazine, Issue Five, February, 2015
- “Stillbirth: The Psychic Toll”, part of the Return to Zero project; RECONCEIVING LOSS, December, 2013
- Lobster Fisher for a Day, Welcome PEI, June 4th, 2015
- “The heart’s voice: Writing the Book i need” (pdf) Published by Red Magazine Volume 2, Spring 2011
- “So Long, Spring Park” (PDF) Red: The Island Story Book Volume 3, Fall/Winter 2011/2012
- Unpacked: from PEI to Palawan (excerpt). Cargo Literary, Issue Ten. Fall 2017.
- Island Chefs Dish on PEI Lobster. Welcome PEI, August 2017
- Lobster 8 ways ; Published by Welcome PEI. August 18th, 2016
- Award Winning PEI ; Published by Welcome PEI. August 10th, 2016
- Feast to Feast with Chef Michael Smith’s Inspired Vision; Welcome PEI, June 2015
- Behind the Scenes with Anne of Green Gables Chocolates
Published by Welcome PEI, May 15th, 2015
- “BEIJING’S LONG TAN PARK ATTRACTS THOUSANDS FOR DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL” (pdf) Scribbles of an Electronic Gypsy on July 5th, 2011
“Family Travel in China: A few life lessons” (pdf) Wanderlusting Life, Aug 2011